Sonntag, 14. Juni 2009

We are going on a summer holiday...


I know I've been lazy recently, but actually my daily life is so time-consuming, that there's simply not much time left for writing blogs.
Now that we've mastered our KlammHeim live debut at the most beautiful place on this earth with a really nice bunch of great people and a wonderful atmosphere, we can relax a bit and lean back for a while.
Our first sampler contribution was released punctually at the WGT and tons of copies have already been sold. Oh yes, me feels proud of it. We still need to finish the recordings for our album, some songs are left but we're pretty optimistic having it released by September this year.

My husband and I decided to go on a summer holiday again. As we spent 3 lovely days in Italy in 2007 according to our Miss Princess' 3rd birthday we thought it's about time for a repeat.
So I booked a cosy little hotel in Jesolo today and we're once more fulfilling the wishes of Miss Princess to her 5th birthday - going to the sea collecting shells and bathing in the sun - not very gothic, but Miss Princess loves it.
We enjoyed a lovely Cuban bar there that served delicious cocktails.

So finally, after a year of work, sorrow, stress and some really positive experiences, it's family time at the sea again.

1 Kommentar: