Well, after a relaxing week at home I find myself back in my office and course today. What nasty feeling!! Actually I need work for feeling complete, well at least that's what I've always thought, but I really felt comfortable at home these days and so holidays really could have lasted longer. I loved spending time with my daughter and my husband, especially cause spring has finally come and everything started blooming and temperatures in Southern Styria have had about 27 degress already.
New plans are made, we're going to the Vinterriket release party to Steinklang Industries and I'm really looking forward to that cosy tiny village in the mountainside of Salzburg. Not especially because of Vinterriket but for seing friends and our label boss Max again. One of our KlammHeim songs will be featured on the new Steinklang Compilation V which will be released in May this year. Wooohooo our first official release, I'm actually quite excited about that.

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen