
Introducing KlammHeim:
KlammHeim is the project we've been working on since the end of 2007. KlammHeim is the result of intense work and passion of my husband and myself. We wanted to create something lasting, unique and different, firmly sticking to traditional folk elements, accoustic guitars, percussions, accordion and female vocals. KlammHeim stands for melancholy, beauty, freedom, traditions, stories and Heimat itself.
The lyrics are written by myself and they are sung in Styrian dialect, as this is what I am, where I come from and what I feel.
On the 1st of January 2009 the debut song "Nix wie's wor" was recorded in a breath-taking sorrounding, in St.Gilgen am Wolfgangssee in Salzburg. Exactly the ambiance KlammHeim needed for transporting those special atmosphere. On this weekend the line-up of KlammHeim fixed with Dea on the vocals, Alex on 12-string, 6 string guitars and bass, Max KTG from Jännerwein on the 2nd guitar, Rage on the accordion and Thomas from DWR on the percussions.
A glorious line-up me thinks :)
At the beginning of February KlammHeim met again in St.Gilgen for recording 4 new songs which are mixed by Rage at the moment. We are very pleased with our recordings and the development of our band. We truly fit together and it's a wonderful feeling, some sort of homecoming especially for me and my husband.
The debut song of KlammHeim can be heard on myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/klammheim

I really liked Klammheim, I hope you're able to release something so that I can play the little fan-boy, ask for you to sign my copy etc.
AntwortenLöschenhahah yes my husband likes the idea of you being a fan-boy of KlammHeim ;) Actually we're currently working on our first album and there are already interests on the side of a known label we definitely fit to perfectly :)
AntwortenLöschen